Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2017, 07:36 AM

May the hypocrite par excellence

So theresa May and the scumnag 'nasty party' want to build a fairer society. Fat chance when in the same breath they deny an increase above 1% to teachers, are stalling on any increases in pay above 1% in the NHS and cutting back on the numbers of 'social housing' in building schemes across the country.

I introduce you to Theresa May - the hypocrite par excellent!!!

http://www.aol.co.uk/news/2017/07/09...3D128461390_uk
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2017, 08:20 AM

Re: May the hypocrite par excellence

Hi

Corbyn would?

Communism would?

Communism has failed everywhere it has been tried.

Could we do more here in he UK?

Yep, we could, but not under the systems you, Corbyn and his ilk are proposing.

Let me remind you UJ, wages, housing and jobs are totally controlled under Communism and no, they are not fair and equal, you just replace one elite with another.

The difference being that here in the UK we vote and choose which elite we have, in Communist States you can only vote for the Communists.

I would also point out that in your rants about cuts to Benefits, you are forgetting to mention something.

It is illegal not to work in Communist States, in the former USSR it was called parasitism, a criminal offence.

Elites?

Well in the former USSR there were separate hospitals for Party Members, no different to Private Hospitals today.

Here in the capitalist UK, you can go on Foreign Holidays, in Communist States you are not allowed to leave, unless you are a Party Member and have special permission.

Remember the Berlin Wall?

We don't have to run the gauntlet of searchlights and machine guns to leave.

The propaganda?

When, as a young man doing Port Health, inspecting ships from the USSR on arrival, being offered sumptuous breakfasts , unlimited vodka, a Political Officer on board, this is how we live.

Yep, right, until you looked at the Crew Quarters.

You forget that I have many Polish Contacts, that I have worked there, seen the crap housing, listened to the stories.

The Babuchas, Babcha Ella, Zosia and Maria, forced to endure giving sexual favours to Party Members as young girls to get a job locally.

You can naff off, it is not going to happen here.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2017, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Corbyn would?

Communism would?

Communism has failed everywhere it has been tried.

Could we do more here in he UK?

Yep, we could, but not under the systems you, Corbyn and his ilk are proposing.

Let me remind you UJ, wages, housing and jobs are totally controlled under Communism and no, they are not fair and equal, you just replace one elite with another.

The difference being that here in the UK we vote and choose which elite we have, in Communist States you can only vote for the Communists.

I would also point out that in your rants about cuts to Benefits, you are forgetting to mention something.

It is illegal not to work in Communist States, in the former USSR it was called parasitism, a criminal offence.

Elites?

Well in the former USSR there were separate hospitals for Party Members, no different to Private Hospitals today.

Here in the capitalist UK, you can go on Foreign Holidays, in Communist States you are not allowed to leave, unless you are a Party Member and have special permission.

Remember the Berlin Wall?

We don't have to run the gauntlet of searchlights and machine guns to leave.

The propaganda?

When, as a young man doing Port Health, inspecting ships from the USSR on arrival, being offered sumptuous breakfasts , unlimited vodka, a Political Officer on board, this is how we live.

Yep, right, until you looked at the Crew Quarters.

You forget that I have many Polish Contacts, that I have worked there, seen the crap housing, listened to the stories.

The Babuchas, Babcha Ella, Zosia and Maria, forced to endure giving sexual favours to Party Members as young girls to get a job locally.

You can naff off, it is not going to happen here.

Another sad, sick attempt at diverting the thread because you have no answer to point raised in my original thread.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2017, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Another sad, sick attempt at diverting the thread because you have no answer to point raised in my original thread.
Hi

Absolutely not UJ, it is you who have no answer to the realities of life.

If you are so enamoured of Communism and so disgusted by life here in the UK, why not move abroad?

I am sure that you will be much happier in either North Korea or Venezuela.

I am quite happy to start a crowdfunding page for you to spend your remainder of your life in the Communist Utopia you so desperately seek.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

11-07-2017, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Absolutely not UJ, it is you who have no answer to the realities of life.

If you are so enamoured of Communism and so disgusted by life here in the UK, why not move abroad?

I am sure that you will be much happier in either North Korea or Venezuela.

I am quite happy to start a crowdfunding page for you to spend your remainder of your life in the Communist Utopia you so desperately seek.

Yet another sad, sick attempt at diversion without responding to the original thread!!! - How many more before you finally respond to the original thread???
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2017, 09:00 AM

So theresa May and the scumnag 'nasty party' want to build a fairer society. Fat chance when in the same breath they deny an increase above 1% to teachers, are stalling on any increases in pay above 1% in the NHS and cutting back on the numbers of 'social housing' in building schemes across the country.
There is another side to public sector pay, inasmuch that it hasn't suffered nearly as much as in the private sector since the 2008 crash. Public sector workers also earn incremental rises above the basic 1%, have greater employment protections and have greater pension entitlements, things which are not mentioned by public service workers when bemoaning their lot.

Regardless of that, however, there is also nothing fair about loading yet more debt onto future generations which you would have to do to increase public sector wages. We have to grasp that the country has to live within it's means, we are still trying to reduce the borrowing and debt burden from the 2008 crash so as unpalatable as it may seem things cannot change any time soon.

More pay equals more debt equals more unfairness in the future.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2017, 09:12 AM

I agree with Barry but I support public workers getting a better deal, nothing in private work force is as important as a nurse, or fireman or police person, we ask them to do most dangerous things we owe it to them to pay them accordingly IMO
Something wrong with a society that will happily pay a footballer huge figure but a man we send into a fire or against a terrorist hardly enough to house themselves.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

11-07-2017, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
There is another side to public sector pay, inasmuch that it hasn't suffered nearly as much as in the private sector since the 2008 crash. Public sector workers also earn incremental rises above the basic 1%, have greater employment protections and have greater pension entitlements, things which are not mentioned by public service workers when bemoaning their lot.

Regardless of that, however, there is also nothing fair about loading yet more debt onto future generations which you would have to do to increase public sector wages. We have to grasp that the country has to live within it's means, we are still trying to reduce the borrowing and debt burden from the 2008 crash so as unpalatable as it may seem things cannot change any time soon.

More pay equals more debt equals more unfairness in the future.
Hi

Not entirely correct.

The increments are a pay scale, you start at the bottom, after 5 years they are finished.

Some Public Sector pay is a joke, I will admit, Policy Prats , who do nothing constructive, are paid a mint, as are the armies of diversity, monitoring and equalities officers.

The ones who deliver the services on the ground are not.

There have been massive cuts in enhancements, no on call pay, no overtime and no routine out of hours working payments.

Many Frontline Staff saw their wages cut by 20% before they were made redundant, and this affects their pensions for the rest of their lives.

It is the nature of things that those who decided on the Redundancies were the backroom staff, who have lost very little, it is the ones at the pointy end who have been hit, the ones who actually do things.

The Directors made the cuts , but not to themselves, they left with huge Redundancy Payments and enhanced Pensions.

My Ex Director of PR and Equalities left with £290k and a pension of £68k a year, not bad for doing naff all for years other than attend meetings.

Enforcement Officers, working nights and weekends, on permanent call out, left with a minimum of a 20% cut in pensions and redundancy.

Now they are wanted back, the Government can get stuffed, they pay the going rate for Contractors, which is not £35 an hour, it is four times that.
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2017, 11:06 AM

I introduce you to Theresa May - the hypocrite par excellent!!!

http://www.aol.co.uk/news/2017/07/09...3D128461390_uk
Almost on a par with Jeremy and his student loan con.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

11-07-2017, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by scot37 ->
Almost on a par with Jeremy and his student loan con.

Still unable to defend against the allegation levelled at the scumbag 'nasty party' leader!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top