Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2011, 09:53 PM

UFO's?

Anyone here BELIEVE in life on other Planets?

Anyone here SEEN a UFO?

Anyone here FROM another Planet (apart from dragon)!!

Rainbow
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2011, 10:00 PM

Re: UFO's?

ROFLMAO!!!!!
As to your question... Yes I believe in life on other planets .
Believe they visit us on regular basis too.
Know why they don't announce themselves too-If they have ability to travel to the stars then they must surely be a peaceful lot. And who, in their right mind, would want to contact a war like race & planet destroyers like we are?
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2011, 10:05 PM

I saw a UFO once, it came from the direction of where my sister was standing and hit my father, needless to say she saw stars.

Life on other planets!! life as we know it or another form of life?
Millions of planets and we are on the only one which is inhabited!!! I dont think so.
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2011, 10:10 PM

Got the right of it Anti- Might want to change your figure to billions instead of millions though.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2011, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by dragon ->
Got the right of it Anti- Might want to change your figure to billions instead of millions though.
Or Trillions.
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2011, 10:19 PM

Antibrown -

Agree that it does not seem logical that throughout the Universe WE are the only form of life!

Also agree with dragon that they are probably so advanced, that it would be similar to us at present visiting Cave Men - frighten the life out of them. (However, not sure who is the most civilised)!

Rainbow
Antibrown
Cumbria UK

22-01-2011, 10:21 PM

I think Cave men were far more civilised than the present generation.
dragon
florida, usa

22-01-2011, 10:23 PM

Note: The word civilization means a group or nation of people who are civil.
Hummmm! That leaves us out.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2011, 10:25 PM

I believe there must be some sort of life on other planets, but not life as we know it - Jim

I''ve never seen a UFO but then I wouldn't expect to and haven't been looking.

Occasionally I visit another planet - but I always come back so beam me up Scottie.
dragon
florida, usa

22-01-2011, 10:29 PM

Personally I wouldn't want to meet life as we know it-rather meet life forms that are better then us.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top