Join for free
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2011, 01:27 PM

Black Swan.

Anyone seen the film 'Black Swan'?, what did you think of it?
Ballet rehearsals and the usual bitchiness that goes with the selection of the lead dancer ain't my cup of tea. The wife hated it too, its slow moving and dragged out, one of the most overrated films I've seen in a long time.
But thats only my opinion.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2011, 12:44 PM

Re: Black Swan.

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Anyone seen the film 'Black Swan'?, what did you think of it?
Ballet rehearsals and the usual bitchiness that goes with the selection of the lead dancer ain't my cup of tea. The wife hated it too, its slow moving and dragged out, one of the most overrated films I've seen in a long time.
But thats only my opinion.
Perfect candidate for "Best Picture". I never agree with the Academy Awards. LOL
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2011, 10:35 PM

Re: Black Swan.

i've been put off seeing it as it sounds too bleak, though a friend (who is a bit of a film buff) saw it and said it was not exactly enjoyable but impressively done.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top