Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2011, 06:57 AM

Grand Prix Sunday

Good morning everyone

A day for resting after yesterdays hectic events.
Barry I hope you enjoyed the Caravan show, I used to love wandering around looking at all the mod cons they have. Years ago before fridges were fitted I used to nake storage units into cool boxes for friends.

Mags, Eileen I pray that all is well with you both. Great to see you again O.G. I hope you are coping well.Prayers for Jen.

Have a wonderful day every, off to watch the Grand Prix.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2011, 09:17 AM

Re: Grand Prix Sunday

Morning all and sundry forumeers. Dull and cool again today, as yesterday, but we enjoyed the caravan show at Newark and we managed not to buy anything, although I was very tempted by some of the knick knacks on the trade stands..

No plans for today other than the usual walks with hound and relaxing with the papers.

Have a good day all and regards and best wishes to Eileen and Mags if you're logged on...

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2011, 10:14 AM

Good morning AB, Barry and all those to follow!

It certainly doesn't feel like the first day of summer here ........ maybe the sun is still adjusting to the loss of 1 hour's sleep.

Well, after a worrying few days, my husband is hoping to be discharged from hospital sometime this coming week. He'll still have to attend the hospital for further tests but as an outpatient. Thank you for your good wishes.

Enjoy your day!
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2011, 11:30 AM

Good morning everyone and I am pleased to hear your husband will soon be home Mags. Quiet day for us - no family for the first time in weeks. Nothing to do except fill in the Census Form.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2011, 12:11 PM

Good to hear the promising news about you husband Mags, fingers crossed and prayers each day.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2011, 01:22 PM

Yes, good news about your husband Mags, hope you are OK there on your own? The weather here is still sunny and warm so we've been so lucky this past week or so. Maybe we will hear about Eileen soon?
Misstiffeye
Oxford UK
Misstiffeye is female 

27-03-2011, 01:24 PM

A quick hello and a good afternoon to all. Mags that is good news about your OH. Great that he will be discharged soon.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2011, 02:21 PM

Howdy folks! Good morning/afternoon/evening to you all. I heard on the news the other day that Elizabeth Taylor insisted on being late to her own funeral. She went through life being "fashionably late" and didn't see any reason for changing it for her funeral.

I spent 6 hours setting up my laptop to sell to one of the seniors in my coffee group. I've been working with computers since they invented home computers in 1978. I've discovered in all those years that no matter how sweet the deal is folks still want more. I'm giving away this Toshiba Sattelite 15" laptop for $200 and the lady wants me to back up the hard drive with a new portable hd she bought yesterday. She bought a 1.5 terabyte hard drive to back up a 100 megabyte laptop. Just a bit over overkill there don't you think?

Anyway it will all be over, I hope, when I bring it to her on our Tuesday morning get together. So, have a great day all & may the sun shine where you are.

I even cleaned my room for when she drops by with that hard drive LOL

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2011, 08:36 PM

Hello everybody, had a very busy Day and I'm exhausted, going to have a bath now and settle into the telly.
Mags I'm sorry to hear your fella wasn't too well, I'll say a prayer his tests are all OK and I'm glad you have him back.
Bob your room looks real cosy, no wonder you're always sleeping.
Take care of yourselves.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2011, 09:35 PM

Evening all.....Mags, really pleased to hear the news about your Husband...
Bob, your room looks so neat and tidy-well done!

Sort of a relaxing day, walking this morning, after dinner caught up with ironing whilst singing along to the radio, then one of my Sisters came about 2'ish, and stayed for tea. Ran her home and got back just in time to watch the final of Dancing on Ice.......

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top