Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2018, 08:33 PM

A Wee bitty more PC nuttiness!

Having just recently read The Gingerbread Man to my 3 year old granddaughter, I will now have to sling the book, and not buy her any more "Gingerbread Men" from Waitrose!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/new...ender-neutral/
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2018, 09:06 PM

Re: A Wee bitty more PC nuttiness!

Totally ridiculous!!!!
Heatherbelle
Canada
Heatherbelle is female  Heatherbelle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2018, 09:16 PM

This seems to be the latest snowflake movement. What about Sleeping beauty – doesn’t give consent for the kiss by the Prince, snow white and the 7 dwarfs (can we even call them that now?) or just change it to persons of unknown stature, the ugly duckling – demeaning and shaming – it goes on and on - I read bedtime stories as they were originally written and don't feel any guilt whatsoever.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2018, 09:23 PM

for gods sake. It gets worse
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2018, 10:03 PM

What the devil happening these days . Just such foolishness.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2018, 10:07 PM

someone just told me its fake news on facebook as I shared it there ooooopps
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2018, 10:10 PM

Never seen a Gingerbread Man with an appendage, so I dispute its status gender status.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2018, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Heatherbelle ->
This seems to be the latest snowflake movement. What about Sleeping beauty – doesn’t give consent for the kiss by the Prince, snow white and the 7 dwarfs (can we even call them that now?) or just change it to persons of unknown stature, the ugly duckling – demeaning and shaming – it goes on and on - I read bedtime stories as they were originally written and don't feel any guilt whatsoever.

I remember reading about that recently too.

They were saying it was teaching kids it was alright to make advances to someone who was unable to give consent!

So I thought, does that mean we can no longer kiss someone in hospital goodbye as we leave, if they have nodded off are unconscious???

These twerps try to cause more trouble than they're worth.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2018, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
someone just told me its fake news on facebook as I shared it there ooooopps
..I heard straight from the horses mouth that the bakers have decided to put wee icing penises on the gingerbread men so that there's no doubt about Their gender
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2018, 11:06 PM

It's just Nicola avoiding the real issues, The gingerbread people will be wearing kilts next year.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top