Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2019, 06:44 AM

Good Morning Tuesday

Morning all

It's been raining here all night and I'm ready for my bed in about an hour's time.

Still feeling groggy but my hearing has improved a little. Pay day today so I'll be heading to Tesco this afternoon for the month's main food shopping.

Have a good day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2019, 08:43 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday

Good morning everyone, frosty here after overnight rain and chance of snow showers later they say...

Just off to the forest with the dogs then later I'll cook a curry for lunch and that is the limit of my ambition today.

Enjoy your day and keep warm folks.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2019, 08:46 AM

Good morning Floydy and everyone,

I am having a lazy day today - just a quick tidy around - then I may curl up on the sofa with one of my Christmas books. Can't go out as there are a couple of parcels due for delivery.

Have a good day - stay safe and warm.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2019, 08:55 AM

Morning everyone

I expected a thick frost this morning but no such thing just little twinkle here and there..... unlike everyone else I'm hoping for some snow...just a bit and can it be those really big flakes that drift silently down please I like those the best

A free day today for me....but have some decorating to finish off so I might do that....then again I might not

Have a good day all whatever's planned.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2019, 08:58 AM

Good morning everybody.

Our son & daughter in law are picking us up later & taking us out to lunch - venue to be a surprise. No, it's not a special day or anything - they both had the day off & wanted to take us out.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2019, 09:05 AM

Good morning all.

Its been raining during the night has stopped now and no frost.

Out this morning to Oak Furniture Shop, looking at a new Sofa and Chairs.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2019, 10:10 AM

Good morning everyone very cold here.

I am just about to make my second batch of marmalade , the last one went wrong and I had to bin it . I used a different recipe and it was horrid so back to Delia . It is really annoying because I love marmalade but won't eat it because it has a lot of sugar which I try to avoid.

Urgent message from my daughter in law, the gingerbread men went in record time can I please start making double quantity so I may make some today, they freeze well.

Enjoy your day
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2019, 10:24 AM

You should be on one of those telly cooking programmes Meg, you'd knock spots of 'em.

A cold, but bright morning here.
Car frozen and iced over, dustbin lids frozen down, birds water all frozen hard.

Just heard the weather and we have forecast snow, sleet, hail, rain and even thunder!! That's a mixture and a half aint it.

Off to the vets shortly, then I need to get a blood test done, bit of shopping, followed by exercise class and then home in the warm again.

Keep warm folks.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2019, 10:36 AM

Good morning all, glad to hear your ears are feeling better floydy !

Mad rush here this morning car wouldn't start and had to get 4 kids to school so a bit of jiggery pokery and we managed to get them all there on time. Phew.

I'm going to take break for a while rudeness has finally got to me and I think a rest from it would be good. I'll be back though just need to recharge my batteries and calm down for a while.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2019, 10:49 AM

Good morning all a frosty one here after overnight rain.

Hoping to have a restful day after yesterday’s hospital visit with Mr Mags.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top