Join for free
pauline3
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 07:53 PM

Smoothie maker.

So why hasn't anyone told me how good they are?

I'm in "Smoothie Heaven"!!..
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 09:44 PM

Re: Smoothie maker.

A blender not good enough for you?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
England
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I think my blender is the most used piece of equipment in my kitchen, Judd. From soups to milk shakes - you name it - it copes with them beautifully. Plus - it liquidizes the pulp as well - so you have the whole fruit/veg in whatever it is making. I would be lost without it.
pauline3
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

To be honest,I don't have a blender,..I am staying at my sons,I used his smoothie maker.

I filled it with Sainsburys creamy milk,(not to much),then filled it with strawberries,absolutely lovely,Judd,

I went over to Sainsburys and bought this one,looking forward to making frothy milkshakes.

Fruit can be rather boring on its own,as much as I love it,I also never needed to add any sugar.

Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (41.9 KB, 2 views)
Cache
East Anglia
Cache is female 

22-05-2019, 07:28 PM

I've not bothered with smoothies for years, as cleaning the equipment afterwards can be a pain. I have a hand blender and lots of fruit, veg to use up, so I might buy some yoghurt or almond milk to mix with it. Great thread.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 08:42 PM

Sounds fantastic. I fancy one now.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top