Join for free
Reply
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 > Last »
shropshiregirl's Avatar
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
shropshiregirl is offline
Shropshire
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,561
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
18-07-2020, 11:36 AM
1

Boris To Reward Traitors!

I thought I was seeing things this morning when I read that this traitorous trio were being rewarded with a life peerage!
Arise Sir Phillip Hammond, Ken Clarke and Keith Vaisey.

These are the same three who brought shame on this Country by going against itís own people and siding with a corrupt regime to feather their own nest!. I could think of at leasty 30 ordinary decent people who deserve a knighthood, these elitists are certainly not one of them!

What on earth is Boris thinking of? Is it perhaps a side effect of the Kung Flu?
Do we really want these three self-serving, elitist, establishment turds taking up even more seats in that useless establishment at a cost to the taxpayer of £350 per day, when their treachery cost us billions? We would have left the EU a couple of years ago if not for them, yet here we are with them being rewarded with a lifetime seat on the gravy train. Methinks Boris has quickly lost sight of the mood of the country.

By the way, Where is Nigelís Knighthood? By doing this Boris has just handed him hundreds of thousands of votes and a huge increase in public support.

Boris, youíre a fool!
Reply With Quote
OldFogey's Avatar
OldFogey
Senior Member
OldFogey is offline
NW UK
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 771
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
18-07-2020, 11:38 AM
2

Re: Boris To Reward Traitors!

At least that last sentence is correct.
Reply With Quote
Solasch's Avatar
Solasch
Chatterbox
Solasch is offline
Netherlands
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 7,530
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
18-07-2020, 12:31 PM
3

Re: Boris To Reward Traitors!

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
By the way, Where is Nigelís Knighthood? By doing this Boris has just handed him hundreds of thousands of votes and a huge increase in public support.

Boris, youíre a fool!
Nobody nominated nigel, he must have been forgotten now brexit is done. After all, he was a one track pony.
Reply With Quote
Barry's Avatar
Barry
Chatterbox
Barry is offline
North Notts
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 14,058
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
18-07-2020, 01:05 PM
4

Re: Boris To Reward Traitors!

We need to dump the HOL, there has to be a better system of checks than this bloated club of mainly political failures and non- descripts.

What the country really needs is a second chamber filled with non partisan experts, with a proven track record in their field of expertise to modify potential legislation to the benefit of the country, rather than the second chamber being just another partisan political battleground....
Reply With Quote
shropshiregirl's Avatar
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
shropshiregirl is offline
Shropshire
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,561
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
18-07-2020, 01:18 PM
5

Re: Boris To Reward Traitors!

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Nobody nominated nigel, he must have been forgotten now brexit is done. After all, he was a one track pony.
And thank God he was! If anyone is well deserving of a Knighthood, it is him. Brexit would never have happened if not for Nigel.
Reply With Quote
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Donkeyman is online now
Melton,United Kingdom
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 5,182
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
18-07-2020, 01:33 PM
6

Re: Boris To Reward Traitors!

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
I thought I was seeing things this morning when I read that this traitorous trio were being rewarded with a life peerage!
Arise Sir Phillip Hammond, Ken Clarke and Keith Vaisey.

These are the same three who brought shame on this Country by going against itís own people and siding with a corrupt regime to feather their own nest!. I could think of at leasty 30 ordinary decent people who deserve a knighthood, these elitists are certainly not one of them!

What on earth is Boris thinking of? Is it perhaps a side effect of the Kung Flu?
Do we really want these three self-serving, elitist, establishment turds taking up even more seats in that useless establishment at a cost to the taxpayer of £350 per day, when their treachery cost us billions? We would have left the EU a couple of years ago if not for them, yet here we are with them being rewarded with a lifetime seat on the gravy train. Methinks Boris has quickly lost sight of the mood of the country.

By the way, Where is Nigelís Knighthood? By doing this Boris has just handed him hundreds of thousands of votes and a huge increase in p
ublic support.

Boris, youíre a fool!
Dont forget that Boris is really one of them Shroppiy?
We only voted for him because he happened to be going our way
at the time? If he had'nt been there, Nigel would have been our PM
now!
Boris believes in the honours system and the traditions etc and is
easily distracted imo!
He needs to be kept on a very short leash or he could end up getting
bored with brexit??

Donkeyman! 😟😟
Reply With Quote
shropshiregirl's Avatar
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
shropshiregirl is offline
Shropshire
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,561
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
18-07-2020, 01:43 PM
7

Re: Boris To Reward Traitors!

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Dont forget that Boris is really one of them Shroppiy?
We only voted for him because he happened to be going our way
at the time? If he had'nt been there, Nigel would have been our PM
now!
Boris believes in the honours system and the traditions etc and is
easily distracted imo!
He needs to be kept on a very short leash or he could end up getting
bored with brexit??

Donkeyman! 😟😟

True DM, I'm only backing him to get us out of the EU. I don't trust any of them since Cameron and Maybot.

I truly wish it was Nigel sitting in his green seat on the front bench, but unfortunately it isn't so I have to put my faith in Boris to get the job done.
Reply With Quote
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Donkeyman is online now
Melton,United Kingdom
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 5,182
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
18-07-2020, 02:10 PM
8

Re: Boris To Reward Traitors!

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
True DM, I'm only backing him to get us out of the EU. I don't trust any of them since Cameron and Maybot.

I truly wish it was Nigel sitting in his green seat on the front bench, but unfortunately it isn't so I have to put my faith in Boris to get the job done.
Ditto SG!!
Maybe Frosty can keep things on track??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔🤔
Reply With Quote
Cinderella's Avatar
Cinderella
Senior Member
Cinderella is online now
East Anglia, UK
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 4,496
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
18-07-2020, 02:17 PM
9

Re: Boris To Reward Traitors!

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Dont forget that Boris is really one of them Shroppiy?
We only voted for him because he happened to be going our way
at the time? If he had'nt been there, Nigel would have been our PM
now!
Boris believes in the honours system and the traditions etc and is
easily distracted imo!
He needs to be kept on a very short leash or he could end up getting
bored with brexit??

Donkeyman! 😟😟
Spot on, voted none in last election, only because Nigel did what he thought was best and withdrew candidates for Boris to win. Nigel has achieved more by not being elected to Westminster. Stitched up all the way but still popular, which is obviously galling to those who lag behind him.
Reply With Quote
OldFogey's Avatar
OldFogey
Senior Member
OldFogey is offline
NW UK
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 771
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
18-07-2020, 02:29 PM
10

Re: Boris To Reward Traitors!

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
And thank God he was! If anyone is well deserving of a Knighthood, it is him. Brexit would never have happened if not for Nigel.
. . . for perpetrating which his infamy will never die.

It's a kind of reward, I suppose.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 > Last »

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.