Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 09:30 AM

The return to School.

Hi

Watching it parade past my house.

The kids are happy and excited.

The parents are prats.

Walking in groups, having a fag and no social distancing at all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 10:13 AM

Re: The return to School.

Oh dear that doesn't sound good Swimmy if the parents don't set a good example and demonstrate caution the R rate will rise way above 1 and restrictions could be extended for everyone.

My 5 grandchildren return to school today, their parents will miss them and have enjoyed helping them with home schooling.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Watching it parade past my house.

The kids are happy and excited.

The parents are prats.

Walking in groups, having a fag and no social distancing at all.
I don't doubt that some do. On our morning walk we pass two schools and I don't see parents smoking. In, fact we see few adults smokers - but I'm going to take note of that now that I mention it. I'll keep you posted.............
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 11:11 AM

Daughter is concerned as yesterday an email was sent from the infants headmistress to say 2 covid outbreaks in the school and they all returned today . Little R was upset and worried about it now has hand gel etc etc . Daughter says government should have waited till after Easter.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Daughter is concerned as yesterday an email was sent from the infants headmistress to say 2 covid outbreaks in the school and they all returned today . Little R was upset and worried about it now has hand gel etc etc . Daughter says government should have waited till after Easter.
Has this Covid been confirmed or is just an excuse by a headmistress who doesn't want to return to work?
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Has this Covid been confirmed or is just an excuse by a headmistress who doesn't want to return to work?
Confirmed Judd . 2 at home isolating, not sure if adults or children

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top