Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2021, 08:32 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Morning all.

Today’s plans could include changing bed linen, and walking the dog to see the sea (to the small park over looking). If it stays warm.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2021, 08:41 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Morning all, well yesterday's beautiful start to the day didn't last, and it was overcast and raining most of the day. Let's hope today lives up to its promise, currently sunny and blue skies. Nothing planned today apart from making a banana loaf to use up three brown spotted bananas.

Once again, no side effects from the jab yesterday for either of us - think we've been very lucky.

Enjoy your day folks!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2021, 08:45 AM

Yes, it's been Wednesday, it has been warm (27') which has been lovely after the cold of the last few days.

Made some new mud flaps for my car, fitted the mic holder for the UHF radio properly, recentred the reversing camera, checked the tyres. Had to put the battery on charge - it is over 6 years old and I think on its last legs.

Then I watched a bloke demolishing a couple of houses near me - they are building town houses.

Even watered some plants because it hasn't rained for a while.

It has been a lovely day, not too busy, just right.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2021, 08:45 AM

Good morning - A bright start to the day.

A friend wants me to go to a pub garden at lunchtime and I'm going to do it. The first trip out where I will be close(ish) to others. A bit nervous but I've had both injections (2nd one a couple of weeks ago) and the idea is we can open up a bit when vaccinated. I hope that holds good. Got to try it sometime I suppose.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2021, 08:54 AM

Good morning everyone! Hazy this morning - hoping it burns off into sunshine. Making plans for the weekend, which is really cheering me up. So excited to visit daughter on Sunday! Have a lovely day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2021, 10:39 AM

Good morning all a beautiful sunny day.

Washing drying nicely on the line. I may even be able to iron it later.

Hoping to potter around in the garden later.

Enjoy your day folks
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2021, 11:06 AM

Back again after a rough couple of days.

PTSD Nurse doing a home visit today at lunch then next door nice neighbours are here this afternoon doing some garden work for me.

Nice and sunny but cold.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2021, 12:27 PM

A late good morning all.

I've had a busy morning so far, with an early visitor, a couple of phone calls, a trip to the vet, a stop at the shop, and finally grabbing a bit of lunch and a coffee.

Nice sunny morning again but still chilly. I do wish it warm up slightly more so I can get my young plants and seedlings sorted out.
Off to cut my grass in a mo, so that'll be another job done.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2021, 12:30 PM

A belated good morning I had to take a parcel to the post office and go to collect my medication but it wasn't ready in spite of my ordering in on April 7th.

I hope to go in the garden now and do some jobs
Enjoy your day
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2021, 12:34 PM

Hi all After yesterday’s cleaning & polishing for house survey I’ts a feet up day, with a veggie lasagna , salad & chips for dinner tonight.. yummy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top