Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Harbal's Avatar
Harbal
Senior Member
Harbal is online now
South Yorkshire
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 3,019
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
21-07-2021, 07:35 PM
1

Whenever I hear

Whenever I hear the words, “bubble bath”, my mind empties of whatever is in it, and becomes fully occupied with thoughts that conjure up images so vivid that they could well be mistaken for reality. My eyes stop seeing whatever is before them, and only see what my imagination presents to them. That is what happens to me when I hear the words, “bubble bath”.

So, what I see when I hear “bubble bath’ is a tub filled to the brim with undulating froth that glistens with all the colours of the rainbow. In the midst of the frothy undulations, two naked bodies are writhing like snakes entwining one another. Each slipping and slithering over the smooth, soapy surface of the other. Round and round in an ecstasy of frictionless rapture. I suspect one of them is me.

I wonder: is it just me, or do others also experience something similar when they hear or see the words, Bubble Bath.
Pixie Knuckles's Avatar
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Pixie Knuckles is offline
Scotland, UK
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 5,491
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
21-07-2021, 07:40 PM
2

Re: Whenever I hear

Er...no...Do you have squids in your bath, Harbal?
Minx's Avatar
Minx
Chatterbox
Minx is offline
South Africa
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 5,487
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
21-07-2021, 07:42 PM
3

Re: Whenever I hear

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Whenever I hear the words, “bubble bath”, my mind empties of whatever is in it, and becomes fully occupied with thoughts that conjure up images so vivid that they could well be mistaken for reality. My eyes stop seeing whatever is before them, and only see what my imagination presents to them. That is what happens to me when I hear the words, “bubble bath”.

So, what I see when I hear “bubble bath’ is a tub filled to the brim with undulating froth that glistens with all the colours of the rainbow. In the midst of the frothy undulations, two naked bodies are writhing like snakes entwining one another. Each slipping and slithering over the smooth, soapy surface of the other. Round and round in an ecstasy of frictionless rapture. I suspect one of them is me.

I wonder: is it just me, or do others also experience something similar when they hear or see the words, Bubble Bath.
I see it has a chance to play with Ducky - Quack quack

Click image for larger version

Name:	0B99B998-F64D-42D9-9B3E-C2AAF3361BDC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	16370


Harbal's Avatar
Harbal
Senior Member
Harbal is online now
South Yorkshire
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 3,019
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
21-07-2021, 07:43 PM
4

Re: Whenever I hear

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Er...no...Do you have squids in your bath, Harbal?
No, it just feels like they are in the bath, Pixie.
Bratti's Avatar
Bratti
Chatterbox
Bratti is online now
Canada
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 5,220
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
21-07-2021, 07:45 PM
5

Re: Whenever I hear

No. Its probably cause you’re a perve. lol
Harbal's Avatar
Harbal
Senior Member
Harbal is online now
South Yorkshire
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 3,019
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
21-07-2021, 07:46 PM
6

Re: Whenever I hear

Originally Posted by Minx ->
I see it has a chance to play with Ducky
In that case, Minx, you've come to the wrong bath.
Minx's Avatar
Minx
Chatterbox
Minx is offline
South Africa
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 5,487
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
21-07-2021, 07:50 PM
7

Re: Whenever I hear

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
In that case, Minx, you've come to the wrong bath.


Thanks though. I didn’t figure you out for the romantic type but that was a mouthful of a description of your dream bubblebath. Very eloquent Harbal
Harbal's Avatar
Harbal
Senior Member
Harbal is online now
South Yorkshire
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 3,019
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
21-07-2021, 07:51 PM
8

Re: Whenever I hear

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
No. Its probably cause you’re a perve. lol
Yes, I know, but it's one of those things that seems so wrong, yet seems so right, Bratti.

I've always had a thing for slippery women; I can't help it.
Bratti's Avatar
Bratti
Chatterbox
Bratti is online now
Canada
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 5,220
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
21-07-2021, 07:56 PM
9

Re: Whenever I hear

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Yes, I know, but it's one of those things that seems so wrong, yet seems so right, Bratti.

I've always had a thing for slippery women; I can't help it.
Hey! Knock yourself out. It bothers me NONE. I just had to poke fun of you for it cause I like doing that.
Bratti's Avatar
Bratti
Chatterbox
Bratti is online now
Canada
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 5,220
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
21-07-2021, 07:57 PM
10

Re: Whenever I hear

I’m a bully, LOL!
 
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.