Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2012, 04:50 AM

Welcome to Sunday Folk.

Street art in Reutlingen , Germany. The drawing was simply done on the floor. Another mainly dry day yesterday and much warmer - have we turned the corner ?
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2012, 07:23 AM

Re: Welcome to Sunday Folk.

Good morning Alan and everyone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJnLoKam4OM

Walking the country lane this morning it was like autumn with a carpet of leaves and Tree blossom covering the ground, cold with rain drifting on the wind and mother natures creature searching for food. Even the rabbits came close to us for food.

Plans for today are indoor eye exercising with a book, lunch at home Pork slices and fresh veg to help the afternoon put up with more eye exercises.

Cogra Moss

Alan some of these street paintings are so real like you could almost fall in the water avoiding it.

Have a great day everyone for she who must be obeyed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X9Ry_W3tD8
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2012, 07:30 AM

Good morning everyone.

Much brighter and drier start here after a total washout yesterday. We are planning a picnic of egg sandwiches and salad today somewhere near to Tansley at Matlock, after visiting well known gardens there. This afternoon we are expecting the kids and grandchildren for tea so it looks like being a busy day....

Have an enjoyable one yourselves...

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2012, 09:16 AM

Good morning fellow members still unpredictable weather wise, I have dared to put some washing out so fingers crossed .

I am having an easy day after a busy evening babysitting when all three babies seemed reluctant to go to sleep. I have got baby Hannah here all day from 7am tomorrow and Tuesday this week so need to conserve my energy

Spring lamb for lunch so that is something to look forward to .
Enjoy your day everyone

Barry have a nice time in Tansley, my cousin has a farm there
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2012, 10:31 AM

That is where we get our water from in Johnstone, it is man-made loch!

Good Morning Everyone Dull and dreich out with a little wind but not cold! Good walking weather

That's a cracking photo of street art, Alan. I love street art!

Lovely photo, Bob, and links

Hope you all enjoy a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2012, 10:41 AM

Good morning everyone

A much improved day here, a mix of sun and cloud, very little wind and the temperature currently showing 23ºC. I have also hung the washing out and have high hopes it will dry today!

Roast lamb with all the trimmings for lunch

Have a pleasant day all!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2012, 12:29 PM

'afternoon Alan and everyone

Street Art, it's amazing what you can do with a few crayons isn't it

Warming up here, will be having lunch soon, then maybe pick some strawberries this afternoon, and take the hounds out when it cools down a bit.

Best wishes to you all
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2012, 01:00 PM

Good afternoon all.
Bought a toaster yesterday - had to take it back this morning a component was missing it didn't have a 'thingy' inside to lift the bread up.
Sausage and bean bake for dinner, after we've done a bit of gardening
It is sunny here and 18C, no, I tell a lie, it's 19C now.
Happy Fathers Day to all Dads, relax and enjoy being spoilt
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2012, 01:44 PM

Good morning - it's 8:42 am here. Woke to thunderstorms about 5 am and there's a steady downpour now. I've settled in at the coffee shop this morning to use the wi-fi and catch up on the rest of the world. Good day to throw in a load of laundry and curl up with a good book.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2012, 03:15 PM

Well its been bucketing down here but have managed to potup three plants, we have the midges here as its so damp and they are biting to the bone so went out with my midge net on, its like being partially sighted, what with the material and the glasses that go dark when you are outside its a miracle if you find the plant you are changing up a size.!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top