Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2012, 07:54 AM

Good Morning Wednesday

Seamill

Good Morning Folks

Dry outside but still awfy damp and heavy low lying clouds out. Quite nice walking out this morning.

Hope everyone enjoys a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
mazzie
Scotland
mazzie is female 

11-07-2012, 08:48 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday

Good morning.....its a bit dull and overcast here as well but I'm guessing by your photos that I'm only a few miles down the coast from you Brandykins. It doesn't look as if this day is going to get much better............but we live in hope.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2012, 09:18 AM

Good Morning, Another Wet one here...sighs.
This is my Beloved Thurso Reef, where all the Surfing goes on.

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2012, 09:34 AM

Good morning fellow members there are heavy showers already here today and I am trying hard to get some washing dry. It has turned quite chilly too.

No big plans for today, I was going shopping but can't be bothered I will clean the fridge instead.

Lovely pictures of the sea . On the last two holidays although we stayed close to the sea I didn't get to see it due to bad weather.

Have a pleasant day everyone
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2012, 09:46 AM

Morning all...

Can't do much today....I'm hobbling around on crutches and wife wants to clean the house, so I'm exiled to the spare room so I "don't get in the way". Had a bad reaction to my meds last night, I have had about three hours in the last two days. Hopefully this will subside soon...

Have a good one all...
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2012, 09:57 AM

Morning everyone
Another strange day here today. Not warm not cold. Dampish but not raining. The sun comes through then disappears behind the clouds.
Think i will go to work but not work, how does that sound. Dont think it would go down very well.
Enjoy your day everyone
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2012, 10:45 AM

Good morning all, two lovely water pictures.
Cool again at 17C and just started drizzling - roll on summer
Can hear someone mowing their lawn Was going to do mine this morning but it is too wet.
Got in the greenhouse yesterday, to water the plants and the heavens opened..was stuck in there for quarter of an hour, with thunder rolling and wind blowing - took a chance and dashed out and got soaked - hubby met me half way up the garden with a hat and coat for me - too late tho' I - I could have entered a wet tee shirt competition
Have a relaxing day everyone.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2012, 12:34 PM

Hello everyone, much brighter here today and we are just off to the forest with the dogs for a couple of hours. May pick some loganberries later if it stays dry.

Enjoy your day folks..

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2012, 01:03 PM

Good afternoon everyone, quite a bright day with plenty of glimpses of the sun.

Had my six monthly check up with the dentist this morning, all clear, thank goodness..... came away with sparkling gnashers after a scale and polish

Enjoy your day folks!
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2012, 04:30 PM

Good afternoon everybody and what a lovely day its been today, lots of sunshine and white fluffy clouds. Had a busy day today. Had work nr Cockermouth this morning and had a short slot before my next job so took Bonnie on a short walk. Then after meeting a new customer we came home via the coast road so stopped off at the beach which of course Bonnie loved, so she had a paddle. The tide was coming in and the water was luke warm!!

Its been non stop since and have to go out now for final job of the day.

Lovely photos again. I'll have to post one tomorrow of bonnie at the beach.

Enjoy the rest of the day folks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top