Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2012, 09:27 PM

Same old bloody Tories!!!

Not content with flogging off all our national utilities to her cronies and destroying our manufacturing base, now Thatcher's (phth, phth,phth) protege wants to sell off yet more of our national real estate presumably to more of his cronies at a knock down price so they can make money whilst we have to pay for the privilege of using the roads that our taxes paid for in the first place.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2012, 09:53 PM

Re: Same old bloody Tories!!!

Gee mrs thatcher yah she came in power we emagrated with was getting to to dear to live in the uk
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2012, 10:04 PM

I was a bit surprised when I heard on the news that the conservatives were going to sell of our roads, uncle joe. In reality this must mean that there will be a lot more toll roads. I can't really undersand what advantage this could possibly be for the public.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2012, 08:31 AM

Rena darlin' you should know better!!!! - since when have the tories done anything for the greater good of the majority of the population unless there's personal profit to be made from it??? You can be sure that if Cameron gets his way, his cronies will be buying up large chunks of our road system only to make a profit on it by charging us exorbitant rates for using those roads. And because the roads are then privatised, up will go the cost of all transport and of course the cost of living because food prices will be affected by this too.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2012, 09:37 AM

I've got to agree with you on this Joe, that this bunch are the most useless, gutless, unconservative conservatives I have ever known. They are an absolute waste of space on so many fronts that it is embarrasing!

Come back Margaret Thatcher, all is forgiven...
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

20-03-2012, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
I've got to agree with you on this Joe, that this bunch are the most useless, gutless, unconservative conservatives I have ever known. They are an absolute waste of space on so many fronts that it is embarrasing!

Come back Margaret Thatcher, all is forgiven...
On the contrary Barry - my name-sake would sort them out - Bang, bang!!! then we can bring back my other uncles, uncle Len(in) and uncle Leon (Trotsky).
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2012, 06:06 PM

Well mock her as much as you like but she did very well for a shopkeeper.Give her some peace.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

20-03-2012, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Well mock her as much as you like but she did very well for a shopkeeper.Give her some peace.
The day she 'kicks the bucket' there will be street parties up and down the land. One song (from the Wizard of Oz) will no doubt be sung in full voice "Ding, dong the witch is dead"!!!!
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2012, 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
The day she 'kicks the bucket' there will be street parties up and down the land. One song (from the Wizard of Oz) will no doubt be sung in full voice "Ding, dong the witch is dead"!!!!
Well said that man.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2012, 08:01 AM

Brown got rid of more valuable things than Maggie and unlike Maggie he is not in the top 5 of PM's for this country, in fact he is not on the list at all.
The day he meets his maker there will be real rejoicing.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top